Friday, July 09, 2010

James Lebron?

So I keep reading these stories about some bozo named James Lebron, who wants to spend the next few years living the high life in South Beach. Why is that news?

OK, OK, I kid. I know who LeBron James is. But I still don't understand why all news had to stop for him to announce his NBA vacation plans. I saw him in this year's playoffs, and he was clearly thinking "vacation" even before the Cavaliers were eliminated.

He does gain a huge monetary edge by picking Miami as his new NBA home, since Florida doesn't have any income tax. But I have to think that he went to Miami so that the pressure on him would ramp down, since some of the pressure would be transferred to Dwayne Wade and Chris Bosh. Boy, was he wrong.

No comments:

A rambling, sometimes coherent site of observations about all the news fit to print ... or maybe not fit to print.