Wednesday, September 23, 2009

A one-year vacation

Oh my. Economic collapse, mayhem in the world, everything falling apart ... wasn't the election of the Chosen One (aka Barack Obama) supposed to end that? Wasn't I supposed to run out of things to write about?

Well, I've taken the past year off, largely because I haven't had the impetus to blog. The Sarah Palin candidacy was a perfect disaster, and John McCain has to be blamed for putting such an incompetent in the (proposed) line of succession to the Presidency. Since I couldn't write anything nice about Ms. Palin, I chose not to write anything. Plus, I've actually had real, profit-producing work to do.

But I guess I'm back for a while. I'll have to provide a series of updates to bring the world to the current moment ... or maybe I won't.

And maybe I'll just ramble. That's what I'm good at.

Anyway, welcome back. I'll be here for a little while this time.

No comments:

A rambling, sometimes coherent site of observations about all the news fit to print ... or maybe not fit to print.